This is How I Roll
- After you submit your order an e-mail confirmation will be sent along with all the info you’ll need to track the journey of your creations.
- My creations are either Ready to Ship or Made to Order. If a product is Made to Order, they will be marked as Backorders. Please see the Backorders section below.
- I accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal
- All your purchases are transacted in Australian dollars and prices will include Australian GST (where applicable)
- If you have any enquiries or issues regarding payments please email me. And I’ll help you sort it out.
- All my creations that are Made to Order are labeled as Backorders. This means that I’ll only start making your creation once your order is placed and payment has cleared. This way of creating ensures that I only make what’s needed, it eliminates wastage of materials and dead stock.
- Please read the “About Me” tab in the product description carefully before placing your order. This section will contain important information like production timeframes.
- The expected ship date for backordered items are listed when you add it to your basket during checkout. I’ll contact you via email if the date changes.
- If the new shipping date is not suitable for any reason I’ll give you a full refund.
- Unfortunately backordered items can’t be expedited and will ship via standard shipping when they’re ready.
I love creating custom orders or taking on commissions! This is the ultimate to creating unique products Let’s chat about what you’d like! Email me to discuss timeframes and process.
- To cancel or change your order email me immediately and I’ll do our bestest to change it.
- Custom Orders can’t be canceled or changed after the deposit has been paid
- All of my creations are made by me with my very own hands, or in collaboration with other artisans. This means that each product will be different to the next even if they are from the same range. These variations to each piece moulds it’s character making it extraordinary and unique.
- I’ve been super careful to describe and photograph my creations accurately. However, the colors you see will depend on your personal monitor, I can’t guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be 100% accurate. If something doesn’t make sense or look right, get in touch and I’ll happily answer any questions that you have.
I want you to get your creations as quickly and safely as possible without increasing our carbon footprint.
So I’ve partnered with Sendle to deliver your products. They’re the first carbon neutral delivery service in Australia 🙂
I do all my postal runs on FriYAY! (As long as it’s not a holiday). That means every Friday I get orders ready for their epic journey to their new owners (that’s you!).
How long it takes from there depends on what country you’re shipping to, and how long customs in your country takes. But generally:
Local deliveries take about 2 – 5 days
International deliveries take about 10 – 15 days
To keep things simple it’s a flat rate for shipping.
Local deliveries – $10
International deliveries – $25
This is probably the trickiest to predict how it’ll go, but I’m pretty good at filling out customs forms. As a result, I find that 99% of orders are delivered without any hassles! However in rare cases your country’s customs office may hold up a delivery for random inspection. Some countries may charge you taxes and import duty on your purchases. If you’re unsure about these additional charges it’s best to check with your local customs office before ordering anything online.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy! I’ll send you an email with all the tracking info as soon as your creations embark on their journey 🙂
You can also track your order from this page.
Right now I ship everything from Melbourne, the coffee ☕ capital in sunny Australia!